I write stuff, I make stuff, I watch stuff. I snark about everything else.
Other stuff you may or may not want to know:
- I’m afraid of moths.
- I cuss a lot. Fuck it, I’m not sorry. I’m also Canadian.
- I live with a Great Dane named George Henry. He’s a clumsy jackass and also stupid cute. (He ate my sofa AND my bed, but then looked really sorry about it. He’s not sorry.)
- I’m a sci-fi, fantasy, suspense thriller and supernatural horror geek.
- I hug trees.
- I’m a terrible housekeeper.
Other lesser known abilities available for hire…
- walk your dog,
- buy your groceries,
- give you massages (PG-rated only, of course, and I don’t touch feet),
- build you a deck,
- teach you new cuss words,
- pour concrete,
- punch bees (no bees are actually harmed during the punching process),
- mow your lawn,
- taste-test meals sent from your enemies,
- plant your garden,
- build you a Lego village,
- change the oil in your car,
- sing you to sleep (although my fees for that one are particularly steep),
- alphabetize your canned goods,
- yell at your children (I’m highly skilled at this),
- blow up balloons,
- Internet-stalk your ex’s new partner